- Basketball flyers: we reviewed the list of businesses and updated it. Letters to businesses were stuffed, envelopes addressed and stamped. They will go out in the mail this week with a deadline for responses by Nov. 20th. Once the we collect the returns, the flyer will be created to be inserted into all Varsity Basketball pamplet at each home game.
- The basketball schedule was reviewed and we discussed the concession stand. We will be making a purchase of supplies in the next couple weeks, some added suggestions were pretzels...Lela will pick some of these up for us to try. A soda machine order will be placed.
- Nov. 19th 6pm we will meet again at the Sherburne Gym to clean, organize and stock the concession stand. A suggestion was made to redo the bulletin board in the foyer.
- Sports Awards Banquet for the Fall season will be held on Monday, Nov. 5 at 6pm. Three cakes have been ordered, Sharon will pick up paper goods and punch supplies. Any Booster members present please help out with set up and serving.
- Spirit Wear: Jen picked up a catalog from Paint n Place, we reviewed different products and ideas. We will place an order next week for a few products to have on hand at the Sherburne Gym. We also discussed the fact that a number of parents have asked for Sunapee spiritwear for their children for holiday gifts. We reviewed My Locker and have made plans to set up an online store for our fans to order from. Sharon will take care of initial set up and create flyers to go out to all families in November.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
At our recent meeting on Thursday, Nov. 1, we worked on the following topics: